In El Paso that means winds and dust! We have had our home for almost 5 years and it's taken alot of watering the mud and seed that we've planted to have grass and plants! I have come to really enjoy planting! I am the kind of person that when I do something I like to see the result right away! I don't like waiting and hoping it'll turn out the way I imagine. I am impatient and want results right away for the work I put into things. That's probably why I love cleaning my house. I clean and I see results fast! I like painting. I paint and I see fast results! Planting, not so much. I plant a seed and I have to wait a long time to see results, and here in El Paso you have to water and really work with the plant for it to grow. I'm learning that planting is very much like our life. I am learning that it takes time to grow into the person I desire to be, even when life may bring some challenging times. I am learning that it takes time, patience, consistency and lots of love to raise a child. I am learning that it takes time, patience, consistency and lots of love in building your marriage relationship daily. Life brings all kinds of weather, for example, Summer sunny happy days, or it can bring some harsh cold, hard windy Winter days. We aren't in control of the kind of day life may bring, but we are in control of how we are going to act or what kind of person we are going to be when those days do come.
This weekend we decided as a family we were going to plant! Even though it was windy and the boys can be a bit wild and very energetic, and we knew that planting would be challenging and take much longer with their help; it was all worth that extra time we spent together as a family!
Here are the pictures of us planting.
Spring brings windy days but the boys always know how to have a blast outside no matter what kind of day it is!