One of Nathaniel's favorite books is Brown Bear. When I first read it to him, he wanted me to continue reading it over and over again. Then he would pick it up and imitate me reading it. He is at an age where he'll go by himself to his room, sit on a chair and flip through books. He can probably sit for about 10 min and do that. It's cute to see him just go off alone and read! It's almost like he is this little man studying for a college exam or something.. SO CUTE!!
Niko also loves this book! He has gotten to a stage in his life where he observes the way I read books and memorizes the story so he can go back and read the book to Nathaniel or to himself! He doesn't know how to read yet, but he has gotten so good at memorizing books, it looks like he knows how to read! SO COOL to see Niko doing this! Everyday I'll sit in their room and read the Bible to them while they play; then when I'm done, Niko we'll pick up a book and read it to me and Nathaniel! It's so cute to hear his little Niko voice narrate the story! I took a video of the boys reading Brown Bear to me.
Here are the links so you can see the videos!
Niko reading Brown Bear
Nathaniel reading Brown Bear
