Here is a picture of our New Baby
" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth" - 3 John1:4
Thursday, November 1, 2012
We saw our baby today!!!
October 29th was my first appointment with my Dr! We were so excited and nervous to see our baby! We were already officially confirmed by the Clinic that I was pregnant, but we actually got to hear the baby's heartbeat and see it! Niko and Nathaniel also got their very own sonogram pictures of their younger brother or sister also! Dr said I am healthy and so is the baby!! She calculated me at 9 weeks 1 day! I weighed 124lbs! I started off my pregnancy closer to 120lbs so I have already been gaining weight! My blood pressure was great!! And my due date is June 2nd!! I have never made it to 40 weeks with any of my babies. Niko came at 39 weeks with an emergency c-section and Nathaniel came in at 38 weeks! 1 week away from his scheduled c-section. I will not be able to deliver naturally with this baby unless I go into labor and I am 9cm dilated when I enter the hospital. We will soon find out when my scheduled date will be.
