Nathaniel feeds himself pretty well! He also does a fantastic job decorating his high chair, the floor and his face with whatever he is eating! Today he ate his left over Taco Cabana beans! I gave him the plastic cup of beans and a spoon and just sat and watched him. hahaha! It was great! He loves to feed himself. I tried giving him the beans but he wanted to do it. It was cute to see him try so hard to eat those beans. He also used the spoon a little. After that was too difficult and slow, he decided he would stick his face and tongue in the cup. Here are the pictures and a YouTube video! You'll have to put your volume high on your computer to hear the cute song I chose for his bean eating video! Enjoy!
Video
Nathaniel eating Taco Cabana beans!
Beans Beans are good for your heart the more you eat the more you.... grow nice and strong, so you can run and play and have fun! Oh and push heavy wagons carrying heavy babies who eat lots of beans! :)