Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer VBS 2012 and More Summer Pictures!!

This summer the boys and I participated in our Vacation Bible School at our church!! I was the main Bible teacher! It was soooo much fun! I had about 60 kids per rotation and my voice almost went out! The boys also had their mini VBS for their own age level! It was such a blast!! Words can't explain the joy it brings me to teach young kiddos about Jesus Christ!! Here are a some pictures that I didn't take and then a link where you can see more!!



















click here to see more!



So tomorrow I turn 31 years old!! I feel so blessed!! I am so over filled with joy! 











Nathaniel will be 11 months on Wednesday! My lil man is growing up so fast! He stands up by himself and took 2 steps yesterday! As long as he's holding on to a ball he has balance!! Niko is starting to really enjoy playing with Nathaniel. We have our days where they are best friends and our days where they rather just play alone! It's such a joy, being a Mommy to these two amazing little guys! I am soooo blessed!!!!!





Best friends!!







The Kiddos at Thursday night Bible study



Salsa visits us all the way from South Korea!!













Niko loves his buddies!!




Relaxing on Mamaw's couch!








I'm standing up!!!












A video!!