Last Thursday we packed up Ollie (my green pathfinder) and set out for Burleson, Tx! We left El Paso at 4am and got to Burleson at 5pm! 13 hour road trip, that at one time took Mikey and I alone 9 to 10 hours! Considering how energetic our boys are, they did so well on the trip! It was Nathaniel's first road trip ever and his first time sitting in a front facing car seat! We stayed with Mikey's Dad, Joel! Niko calls him "daddy Joel" and his wife Debbie, Niko calls her "Grebbie" (Grandma Debbie :) ) Mikey's brother Jo Jo graduated from UT of Arlington on that Saturday! It was so nice to be able to celebrate that awesome time with him and the entire family!! We also met Niko and Nathaniel's newest cousin Lilah! Nathaniel met everyone for the first time and was so excited to play with his cousin Lilah! Niko loved his time getting to know his cousin Lilly again! They are 10 weeks apart and just had a blast! He calls Lilly "lulee". We live so far from these sweet sweet cousins, we so wish they were closer to us! Niko and Nathaniel are so blessed to have a family out in Burleson who love them so dearly! Here are the pictures we took, and still more that I'll be adding as I get them! Enjoy!
At Home, Niko trying out his new "bye bye bed" He slept in his "bye bye bed" the whole time we were there! Good job Niko!!
The boys on their first road trip together!!
We went to the Ft Worth Zoo!! And it poured!! We had so much fun!!
We went out to eat at Mellow Mushrooms! Yummy Pizza!! Even Nathaniel ate some!!
We also ate at Chicken Express and The Waffle House when we were there! Yum yum! If only El Paso would have these kinds of eating places!!
Nathaniel and his cousin Lilah playing!
Uncle Jo Jo Graduates!! Nathaniel meets his Great Grandma Nanny Kay!
(sorry some pictures are real blurry..)
On Mothers Day we went to Clayton and Kristen's house (Lilly and Lilah's house) !! Boys had a blast! Niko painted and played bubbles with Lilly! So much fun!!
We had so much fun! Our last day there we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and took a family picture! I don't have it yet! But when I do, I'll put it here!!
I also took videos of the kids playing while in Burleson! Enjoy!