Wednesday, May 2, 2012

handfuls of pictures, short stories and more drooling surprise!

Story 1: I told Niko this morning as I was watering the grass, to not play in the mud. I don't want any of you reading this to think I'm some evil mom that doesn't allow my toddler boy to play in mud. See the reason I told him to not play in mud was because his clean clothes was tucked away nicely in his bedroom, his quiet bedroom where his sleeping baby brother was.... in his quiet bedroom where his sleeping baby brother that just fell asleep was!! Well Niko looked at the mud... 


And did exactly what I told him not to do played in mud then he fell in the mud.... 


He wasn't happy to be dirty and this picture doesn't capture where all the mud was on his body.. 

Story 2:

While Mikey is working at work and boys are taking a nap together... which by the way doesn't happen too often, but when it does.. it's amazing! Well anyways, let me continue.. while boys were taking a nap together, I decided I was going to use the bathroom.. not just USE but USE USE the bathroom... yes. Well anyways it was awesome, so peaceful and quiet and comfortable... I realized as I looked to my right I saw something so awful... it was awful because I had to climb over the Nathaniel proof gate, walk to the other bathroom in our house to get me some MORE.. Well I had to do what I had to do. It all worked out, I survived :)  



Story 3: 

I like taking pictures of Nathaniel and Niko while they are playing nice. I'm realizing more though with siblings they want exactly what they other one has, even if there is a room full of toys that have not been touched all day long.. Here are the boys playing nice


Here are the boys still playing nice but decided to destroy their tent and use it differently, see how Niko has a toy.. guess who wants it?

Here's Niko hoarding his toy
Here's Niko noticing Nathaniel is out to get his toy
Here's the boys on the chase for the Same Toy
Here's Nathaniel practicing to palm his toys so Niko doesn't get them Ever!





Story 4 and the last one:

The boys fit so well in their wagon together.. I have to remember these days of them being so young are not going to last forever.. So we're loving our every moments with our two beautiful God given boys!