SO....................
Last week We not only did some Spring cleaning but some Winter, Fall, Summer since 2009 cleaning! And our home looked Brand NEW
For about 2 hours.. :P
But it was fun!
That was just one thing we did last week... See Mikey got a four day weekend off of work and basically came home with brilliant ideas to WORK even harder at home.. :)
Before we had children we also imagined working in our home together doing little projects together for our children.. The Landscaping project in our home is still in process but much of it has been done. Instead of hiring somebody to extend our backyard porch, my extremely creative, fun, hard working husband thought it would be awesome to do it ourselves! I agreed with him! And it was a BLAST!! By the grace of God, Nathaniel and Niko took a 2 1/2 hour nap together on Saturday so Mikey and I could work together extending the first portion of our porch!
Just in time for our 1st little Easter Gathering/EGG HUNT. We'll get to those Easter pictures in a little bit...
Nathaniel and Niko are truly enjoying their new backyard and little did we know 3 years ago that our little fancy dinner party dreams would be turned into raising our two boys and preparing our home for them to start making their childhood memories and dreams. The Lord is good and His timing is always perfect even if it isn't on our time.. :)
Last Week.... We also took Nathaniel and Niko to their first Passover Seder Meal at our Church! It started at 6pm and ended at 9pm. Every part of the meal had steps and required us to listen intently and sit patiently.. Mikey and I led the dinner discussion at our table. Nathaniel and Niko had fun making Our First Family Seder Meal extra exciting :)
And here is a link of where our church stored the rest of the pictures of that night!
Easter Sunday came quickly and the boys and Mikey and I woke up that morning feeling good and ready for a beautiful day celebrating The Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ! The boys got up early and opened up their Easter baskets! Nathaniel was more entertained with the wrapping then the actual gift, but nonetheless they enjoyed it!
We wanted to make Sunday service early on time so we could get a seat... so we tried, after I took a fast picture of the fact that I actually got dressed up for Easter! For a mommy that's tough.. so I had to get it in a picture :)
The rest of me was dressed up too, I promise :)
The boys and Mikey also dressed up but I didn't get a chance to get a picture of them together.. instead Mikey got some pictures of Niko and his little buddy Bella after Easter Service being cute!
Here are some pictures of Easter Sunday at our home!
Nathaniel sharing his Easter basket with Chloe
Actually eating his plastic Easter eggs in front of Chloe
Niko looking for Easter Eggs
Bella looking for eggs
Mommy dragging Niko cuz she found the egg she hid.. :)
Niko not so excited Mommy is doing the egg hunt for him.. :)
Fun times!!
Last week.... was so much fun! Mikey and I ended his long weekend by going out for dinner and a movie!
Good times!















































.jpg)