Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am 8 months old!

Nathaniel:

I turned 8 months last week! So far my 8th month has been a bit painful.. my two bottom teeth are trying to come in. Mommy says I'm usually good at nursing. She says I usually nurse every two hours and I eat fruits, cereal, veggies and a good dinner. I actually like dinner the best, breakfast really isn't my favorite meal. Since my bottom teeth are trying to come in, my nursing was a bit off last week, this week I'm back on schedule with my nursing and I'm chewing on more things. My nose and eyes water alot like I have a cold, but I don't feel sick. As a matter of fact, I've felt more adventurous. I like to watch my brother play with his cars, when he shares his cars with me. I like to imitate him by driving the car like he does on the floor. I like playing with my brother, I follow him around all the time... sometimes he appreciates it, and sometimes he doesn't :) Mommy reads lots to my brother and she and I sometimes have our reading times together but when she tries to read to me, I'm just simply more interested on chewing on the book. Daddy is my hero! He plays with me in the morning before he goes to work and after he gets out of work he and my brother wrestle on the couch. I tried wrestling once with him and he was surprised how tough I really am. Yesterday he came home from work, and it felt like I hadn't seen him in years! Mommy and Niko were talking to him at the same time and I was trying to get his attention also, so I stood up for the first time by myself!!! That caught all their attention fast!!  Daddy, Mommy and Niko all started walking at 1 years old, but she tells me I'm probably going to be walking alot sooner!

Here is a picture of me standing up by my Mom and Dad's room



My brother is happy for me

I go see my doctor next month, so I'll know how much I've grown since I was 6 months old.

My favorite times are being with my brother, he's my best-est friend in the whole wide world!