Nathaniel will be turning 6 months this Saturday! I'm not sure how 6 months already passed on by, but it has! My baby is growing and often times I wonder and thank God that We adults don't age that fast! The first year of a baby's life is where the most growth happens.. If you are busy with your own kinds of doings, you might just miss a bunch. I am so thankful that I have this opportunity to stay at home with my boys. I can definitely get caught up with daily grind of doing the same thing over and over again, but Christ always helps me see those daily joys that come with serving my family. Thank you Jesus for your Love!
This past Saturday Great Grandpa Dean and Deann drove all the way down from Nebraska to visit the family and meet Nathaniel! It's always nice visiting with them and hearing all their fun stories! Niko and Nathaniel are so blessed to be surrounded with such loving Grandparents! Here are some pictures and a video of their visit.
Two Cute Videos
A couple other pictures of Niko wearing a cap his Aunty Kristen from Dallas gave him when he was 5 months old! It still fits! Sorta...
Oh and Nathaniel is sharing a story about... well if I told you I'd ruin it! I'll let him tell you!