Thursday, October 20, 2011

Two month and Two year checkups

Dr Rich had nothing but good news to say about our boys. He was very impresses at how responsive Nathaniel is. He said Nikolas was advanced for his age because he knows his colors, some shapes and how to count. Niko doesn't count in order he skips numbers but Dr Rich told us he wasn't counting at all until he was about 7. :) I think I was about 5 when I started counting. All to say we thank our Lord for our two healthy boys. We just pray our boys grow up loving and having a firm foundation of our Lord. That is all that matters to Mikey and I :)

Here is the results of our appointment : October 18, 2011 : Niko 2yrs old weighs 26lbs and is 34inches. Nathaniel 2 months weighs 13 lbs and 22 1/4 inches.

Nathaniel is in the 83% of his age. Basically he's big for two months but is healthy :) Niko is about average height and weight for a two year old. Still maybe a little smaller but nothing too much to worry about.

Almost forgot pictures of our official  two month old: