Enjoy the pictures I have recently taken of Niko playing soccer, Daddy pushing Niko and Nathaniel in their wagon, and Niko at his friend Sammy's birthday party!
" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth" - 3 John1:4
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Loving these moments..
Yesterday we celebrated our three year mark of being married! Three years ago I held his hands and said "I do". As I starred into his eyes, I saw a future with this man! A very safe, healthy and fun future! With dogs, a house, a ministry and kids! In my little Luana mind that future was far away still... but I knew if I was going to have a future like that, it was going to be perfect for me with a man like Mikey! We had no idea that three years later.... we would be blessed with two boys, a house, and a ministry. Its so fun! Its like playing house when you were young but for reals!! At least that's what my cousins and I use to play... all we're missing is the dog.. well that's still FAR into our future ;) Mikey and I are enjoying every moment being married, serving the Lord together, and raising our boys. Times get tough but through those times we lean on the Lord together and He makes us stronger. I want to live everyday in the moment. I desire everyday to be about "today". Thank you Lord for today!


