This past Saturday we celebrated your 2nd Birthday! You actually don't turn 2 until this Wednesday. Your Daddy and I are so blessed with you in our lives! You make us laugh and smile alot! You are enthralled with airplanes, so Daddy, Nathaniel and I took you to the Santa Teresa, NM Air Museum. You loved it!! We did too! You always tell us you want to "touch" the airplane so this day you were able to touch the airplanes and be so close to them. You actually didn't want to touch any of them while we were there, I believe you were over whelmed with the excitement of being that close to them! One of these days your Daddy and I want to take you and your brother on a airplane ride! Here are the pictures of you at the air museum! You had a blast! We loved it so much because you did too!
After the Air Museum we invited all your little buddies from church and our family to celebrate you! We had it had the Park near your Mamaw's! You love being outdoors, so we were outside the whole time! You loved it! You have so many people who love you and who pray for you often! You are so blessed and we are blessed that they love so much!
Happy Birthday Niko! We love you so much baby!!


























































