The last week of October was here and Grand Daddy Joel, Grandma Debbie, Aunt Kristen, and Cousin Lilly came to visit me for the whole week!! It was so much fun! We watched alot of Veggie Tales while we were together either at home or driving around in Grand Daddy's truck! On Monday night we went to have dinner with them! Lilly and I made a mess of the beans and rice we ate! We had more fun decorating the restaurant with beans and rice than actually eating it!
The next day Daddy and Grand Daddy went to go play golf in the morning and Lilly came over and we watched Veggie Tales, ate grilled cheese sandwiches and and went to the park that is behind our house! I had so much fun playing with all my toys with Lilly! I can't wait to walk just like Lilly does! Oh before I forget my cousin Lilly is only two months older than me, so she is 15 months and I'm 13 months! Anyways, later that day we all went shopping! Grand Daddy had more fun taking care of us while everyone else shopped!
On Wednesday we all drove to Las Cruces, NM!! We went to Old Mesilla, and to Young Park! Mamaw and Aunt Kristi came too!! Later that evening Daddy taught at Calvary Chapel Three Crosses! Lilly and I stayed in the nursery! It was such a fun day! I didn't want the day to end!
Thursday we went to the El Paso zoo!! We saw Sunny the Sea Lion, wolves who were howling, and we were up close with the Lions! We saw many more animals! I love the zoo! It was especially fun though having Lilly to enjoy it with! Later that evening Mommy cooked dinner for everyone and Grand Daddy watched the World Series! I wish they lived closer to us! I can't wait for us to go visit them in Burleson, TX or for them to come back! Here are some pictures of Lilly's visit to El Paso!
























































