Friday, November 19, 2010

13 Months Old

I'm 13 months old and I'm learning so many things! I started to feed myself and I love whole milk with chocolate syrup in it! I usually eat scrambled eggs, toast, and bananas for breakfast. I also like to eat waffles! I'm eating all sorts of foods by myself; I like noodles with butter, sweet potatoes and buttered potatoes, I love chicken, I like beans and I love sweets! I love my cookies!

I love to play with all my toys! My favorite toys right now are doggy's and the ball. I love to read by myself or have my mommy read to me. I know how to turn the pages of a book and point at the pictures I know how to name. I don't have a dog but I love to visit Mamaw, Grandma and Grandpa's dogs :)

I'm learning to actually say, "bye bye" when I leave, I wave backwards, I also blow kisses to those I love! I love to play with other children! Deano and I play together on Sunday's. It is so fun! He runs real fast and is fun to be around! I can't wait till I'm older so I can play more with him. I also love to play with Bobby on Tuesday's and Thursdays. He comes to my house or I'll go to his. He is so smart. He knows how to read and he is 3 years old. I want to be able to read like he is when I'm that age. I also like to play with my other friends either in church or in nursery. Everyone in church is so nice to me! I'm starting to recognize people and I'm feeling more comfortable being alone with friends.

Mommy and I have so much fun at home right now. I only take two naps and they are only about 1 hour long. I open up all the cabinet doors in the kitchen, at least those I can open. I'm really trying to walk alone. I can stand by myself for 2 seconds before I fall, and I've already taken two steps all by myself! I go to bed between 7pm and 8pm and I wake up between 6:30 and 7:00am. I like to watch "Kipper the dog" show and I love TV shows that have lots of music in them. 

I'm starting to learn what "no" means, but right now it only means mommy's voice will get louder if I continue doing what I'm doing, so I think it's fun :)

I love my Daddy so much! He leaves to work early in the morning but I get a chance to play with him before he leaves for work and a little bit when he gets home from work. On Sunday's he plays with me the most in the morning because he takes care of me while Mommy gets ready for church.

At 12 months the doctor measured me at 28 1/4 I know I'm getting taller because I can reach things, I never could before :)

Here are some pictures and some videos Mommy has taken of me this month!