Monday, September 13, 2010

My Dedication

This story should have gone more in the beginning of my blog, but oh well, here it is!  Daddy and Mommy had Pastor Terry of Calvary Chapel Sun City dedicate me to our Lord Jesus Christ! Usually at church I'm not able to attend the main service because I am too young and I usually go to nursery. On February 21, 2010 I was able to attend the main service for worship time before I was dedicated in front of the entire congregation. I loved worship time! I was able to worship with Papa, Grammy, Mamaw, Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy and Mommy! It was so fun! Then Pastor Terry called Daddy, Mommy and I up to the front of the church. Pastor Terry held me, talked to me, then prayed over me and our family! I loved it! I even tried out my voice on the mic and everyone thought it was funny! Afterwards, the whole family went out to lunch! I slept through it all, since it was my nap time but I heard they had fun! They went to Leo's! Yum! Here are the pictures that Grammy took at the church!