Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I turned 1 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On September 21, 2010 I turned 1 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy and Mommy woke up so excited! I had no idea why they kept telling me Happy Birthday, I just knew it was a good thing and a fun thing! Mommy made blue berry muffins for breakfast! They were so yummy!! I also had my first tastes of whole milk! At first it was yuck, but Daddy put chocolate syrup in it and made it super yummy!!! I love it now! Mommy is still nursing me but I only nurse three times a day instead of five! Mommy also made my my first birthday cake! It was a strawberry cake! Mommy and Daddy sang me Happy Birthday and they blew out my candle! I was too tired to eat Mommy's cake, but I they told me it was yummy! On Saturday, my whole family came out to the park near Mamaw's house and they threw me a party!! It was so fun! I got so many cool gifts! Everyone was so happy and I was so happy many of my family came! Here are some pictures of my Birthday week!! :) :) :)