Mom and Dad are part of a youth group at our church called Plugged Youth. This was actually the group they both were leading when they started becoming closer friends before they got married. This youth group consists of middle school, highschool and college aged kids! I get a chance to hangout with them on Wednesday nights after Mom picks me up from Nursery. They are all so much fun, and I can tell they all like to smile and hold me! I went to my first Retreat to Timberon, NM near Cloudcroft with Plugged Youth in August of 2010! Mom and I stayed in a two story cabin with Krystyna Gonzalez, Michelle Salas, Lindsay Gray, Rebecca Cordova, Clarissa Salas and Samantha Salas! Mom and I shared a room with Krys! It was so fun! Daddy stayed in another cabin with middle school boys! I wish he was also in our cabin but I still got to see him and play with him when Mommy and I were all ready and out with the Youth! I loved playing with the pine cones! It rained on Saturday alot, but Mommy told me I fell asleep the whole time it rained! I heard The Lord moved in amazing ways with the Youth and Leaders that all came! I can't wait to go on another Retreat again! Here are some pictures of my time on the Retreat!




















