Last year around VBS time Mommy was 8 months pregnant with me! She loved VBS but wasn't able to do much dancing or helping out since she was SO pregnant!
This year Mommy, Daddy and I were there!! Mommy said that I loved the nursery! The workers there took very good care of me! Also they taught me how to eat the cereal puffs my parents bought me! Mommy would come by, see me, nurse me and walk me around when she had a break! Daddy was super busy being a crew leader! I wanted to go with Daddy so bad because you can tell he had so much fun with all the kids! Mommy worked in crafts this year, last year she was worked snacks! She ate alot of snacks and I helped her :) :) I can't wait till I'm old enough to actually participate in all the activities the big kids did! Here are some pictures of our time in VBS 2010!PS: I made the BIG SCREEN at church, on the slideshow video!! Maybe Mommy will be able to post the video of me sometime!





