Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Rountine..







My Mommy is a stay at home Mommy! Right when I turned 1 month old I started my very own routine with her.. :) It went something like this..

7am: I woke up! Happy, Playing in my crib, HUNGRY, and making my poopy in my diaper.. hee hee!

7:15am: Daddy or Mommy would get me from my crib and my Mommy would nurse me! While Daddy would say bye to us because he was off to work.. Then after I nursed I would eat my cereal and my fruits! After that I played with my toys, while Mommy washed dishes!

8:30am: I would go down for my nap #1 I usually will sleep till about 9:45 or about 10am..

10am: I wake up.. I play a little on my own in my crib or in my station

10:30 or 11am: Mommy nurses me again.. After I nurse we read a book, she sometimes cuts my nails.. sometimes I take a bath at this time also.. She combs my hair. Then I do some tummy time also.. When Mommy has a busy day she will usually meet friends during this time also.. if we stay home, I usually go down for nap #2 at about 12pm

NOON: Daddy Comes home for lunch... Mommy and Daddy usually get to eat lunch together while I nap.. :) :) sometimes I wake up though to see Daddy :) :)

1:30pm: Is usually the time that I wake up for my lunch time! I nurse, then Mommy feeds me my veggies and my fruit.. now that I am 8 months almost 9 months old I eat 1 cup of fruits and 1 cup of veggies.. Sometimes Mommy puts on a Veggie Tales for me to watch while I play after I eat lunch or I walk around in my walker while she is busy cleaning house or doing what Mommy's do around the home :) :) After I play and get all worn out.. I take Nap # 3! Usually around 3 or 3:30 I go down again for a nap..

4:30 or 5pm: is when I wake up for my dinner! I love this time because I get to eat but mostly because while I'm eating my beef or chicken dinner Daddy come home!!!!!! Mommy is so happy too during this time!! After I eat my dinner I play with Daddy, while Mommy makes dinner! Sometimes before they eat dinner, we'll go on a bikeride or they will walk me around the neighborhood! I love being outside! Especially when Daddy and Mommy both come! Then around 7ish is when I get fussy.. It's because I'm sleepy..

7or 8pm: is when Daddy and Mommy will eat dinner but usually Mommy will put my pj's on, then nurse me then I say goodnight... then they eat their dinner! :) :) I like Wednesdays and Thursdays also though because I get to stay up a little later.. We go to Youth on Wednesdays and I stay in the Nursery and play with all my friends.. On Thursdays.. We go to Kinship.. and I play with Bobby at Amanda and Bob's house :)

This is my Routine during the week days! Now on the weekends it's sort of the same.. but Daddy is home!!!! Daddy takes us out on the weekend more! We go grocery shopping! We visit our family, friends and I play tons more with my Daddy!! I love my Sundays too.. I see my friends again in Nursery when we go to Church.. but I get to see my Mamaw, Papa, Grammy and my Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!! It's so fun!