When I turned 8 months old.. Mommy told daddy she wanted to make my meals! So
mamaw lent mommy her magic bullet and mommy from then on decided she was going
to do this and have fun!
Here was the process: mommy and daddy first went shopping for all the fresh
veggies and fruits, then mommy would cut the veggies or fruits in small portions
and steam them for about 45min. Then she would put them in her blender with the
leftover water from the steamer and blend it and purree it! Then she would zip
lock bag it.. But first she would measure the food with the portion or stage I
was at. Since I'm almost 9months I'm at a stage 3 in foods! Then mommy would
freeze all the food and dinners that both my parents made. Once it was time to
eat...she would defrost the baggy with warm water then put it in magic bullet to
make the food just as I like it! And I have to tell you...it was so yummy! At
first it wasn't.. But as I got use to it, I loved it!